When you select an image you'll see the various information about it, such as:
You can set up the various sizes for exported images.
* Open the generated index.html file in any text editor.
* Copy all code for Visual LightBox from the HEAD and BODY tags and paste it on your page in the HEAD tag and in the place where you want to have a gallery (inside the BODY tag).
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
* You can easily change the style of the templates. Find the generated 'engine/css/vlightbox.css' file and open it in any text editor.
| Download Free Trial |
| Download Free Trial |
Web Photo Album Free Trial can be used for free for a period of 30 days.
If you would like to continue using this product after the trial period, you should purchase a Business Edition. The Business Edition additionally provides an option to remove the VisualLightBox.com credit line as well as a feature to put your own logo to images. After you complete the payment via the secure form, you will receive a license key instantly by email that turns the Free Trial Version into a Business one. You can select the most suitable payment option: PayPal, credit card, bank transfer, check etc. style
* I have just bought this product and think it is great. As it is extremely easy to use it is something I could get my clients to purchase to upload their own portfolio and latest projects etc.
* I just tried the application, It is wonderful idea. Like you said in the website "few clicks without writing a single line of code" because most of the people is not web designers".
* This looks like EXACTLY what I need for my site. It would make my job much faster! Love your program. Thank you!!dynamic html float window
* This looks like EXACTLY what I need for my site. It would make my job much faster! Love your program. Thank you!!
Q:Is it possible to load a gallery from within image? So the gallery loads externally?
1) Add the following function into the <head> tag:
3) Set the ID for any image in your gallery (id="firstImage"), for example add it to the first image:
<a rel="lightbox_vlb" href="data/images/dscn6831.jpg" title="dscn6831" id="firstImage">
4) Use 'display: none;' property for your gallery in engine\css\vlightbox.css. Just change the following code: